WE ARE HIRING
STUDIO MANAGER & PA (6 month contract - with a view to extend - Starting Jan 2020)
Job type: Full Time role - Monday to Friday (With occasional weekend work & some early mornings)
Salary - Starting £23,000 - experience depending
We are a busy East London floristry studio looking for an experienced, capable and highly organised Studio Manager & PA (preferably with experience within the floristry industry) to join our growing team.
This role will require the individual to work closely alongside the Company Directors and the florists, with an emphasis on building relationships with our various clients. The key responsibility will be keeping the studio running smoothly at all times.
Other main tasks and responsibilities will include:-
- managing client enquires (phone and email)
- mid and low level project and event management
- attending client briefing and meetings for events, wedding etc
- preparing proposals for clients
- sourcing / buying props and flowers
- organising transportation of goods (flowers props)
- management and scheduling of contractors
- ensuring that the studio is organised and is looking its best at all times with the support from the rest of the team
- managing the staff rota and events schedules
- general PA duties
- invoice/receipt uploading & expenses management
The ideal candidate will: -
- be enthusiastic, diligent and proactive
- hard working with a ‘muck in approach’ attitude
- comfortable working on their own initiative as well as working within a team
- be confident with Word/Excel/ppt/gmail etc
- be confident in a client facing role
- have a full clean drivers licence
WORK EXPERIENCE / INTERNS
We are always looking for enthusiastic people who are hard working and eager to learn. We have loads of exciting opportunities for you to get involved in and we'd love to hear from you.
Please get in touch on email@example.com if you are interested in any of the positions above. We look forward to hearing from you.